Pages

Friday, December 16, 2016

Official Announcement.... Lifesicle is LIVE!

Hellooooooooooooooooo! I know the proverbial tumbleweeds have been blowing through this blog the last couple weeks. I've been busy waiting to pick up the book from the printer and, in the meantime, putting together my promotional book trailer video.

Well, the book is done, the copies are in my possession (they look amazing!), the song for the video soundtrack is finished and so is the video! I've been a busy little bee!

And I'm pretty darned excited, I have to tell you!

Lifesicle is officially available for purchase in my Etsy shop: Plaidstar Publishing. And now I finally feel like I can take the lid off the top secret box and reveal what this project has been all about! Without further adieu....


 

Now, I worked very hard on the promo video, and I'm happy with the results. It features stop motion animation that I made myself, and if you've been following my adventures, the song on the soundtrack was also created by me. So this is also the official release of my first song that I've ever written: Patio Furniture! The video credits it to "The Puddlesurfers". Don't be fooled, that's me, that's my one-woman-band, LOL! 

I've been chomping at the bit to get the video out onto the interwebs, so here it is!


Thank you so much to anyone who has been following me throughout this project! And thanks to you for visiting now and checking out the trailer. Please feel free to share it around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Just gonna read what you wrote to make sure it's cool. If it's cool, your comment will show up soon!