Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2019

That book I wrote...

It won't leave me alone. No matter how much I try and leave it behind, it keeps stalking me. So I decided to publish it on Wattpad.

Here it is. You can read it for free.



If you require "buzz" in order to get into something, here's this:


What people are saying about Sixty-Six (and by people, I mean Me)...

In Sixty-Six, the author attempts to bridge the gap between younger and older generations, thereby reconciling her own identity as a music fan approaching middle age who is horrified at the notion of leaving behind a world where the things she loves in this life have faded away after she's gone.

 – Me, the Author

Set in a mildly dystopian, not-too-distant future and woven with bits of light fantasy, Sixty-Six aims for the heart with humour and hope.

  Also Me 

Sixty-Six is not only a heartfelt love letter to the author's favourite bands, but also an apologetic act of acceptance of her teenage self in the past and her elderly self the future.

  Me, Again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Just gonna read what you wrote to make sure it's cool. If it's cool, your comment will show up soon!